parental control

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parental control

Tried to set up scheduled parental controls for a group of equipment but even though the times are set the devices will get unlimited access in a period that should be restricted. This is driving me mad and if it can not be sorted I will have to send the mw3 units back as this was why I bought them

Dear sir,

The issue you mentioned that Parent Control lost management of access internet didn't reproduced on our lab.I need you to ensure two things to solve your porble :

1.Make sure the Date&Time of your iphone is working on the Boston Time Zone .

2.After you checked the 1 step ,please hold press the RST botton for 6s and reset it up like a factory installing to make it working on the same Time zone with your phone .

Thank you .

BR!

Comment

Hi Carina
      I have reset my nova twice and my phone is set to British Summer time which is my time zone as i live in UK.
      Why do i need to set my phone to Boston time zone ?.

Mark
      Last edited by mrhardware; 09-17-2018, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Dear sir,

You need to set it up with your Time Zone .Sorry i just don't know where are you from . Follow my tips and install it from the factory installing .and let me know if you have any further .than you .

BR!

Comment

Hi Carina

I have been working in germany for the last 2 weeks so not been able to do anything with the MW3's.
          My phone is set on the correct time zone for me GMT +1 for united kingdom.
          I have reset the mw3's and removed the wifi app. reinstalled but the parental control still don't work.
          There is nowhere in the app or setup to change the time zone.

Thanks

Mark

Comment

I have emailed support directly to see if i can get any help with this.
            If not i will have to return units and not fit for purpose.
            Last edited by mrhardware; 10-07-2018, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Dear sir,

Please make sure the Time Zone of your mobile phone is correct with your living place's Time and the MW3's Time Zone depends on your mobile phone when you finished reset it for 6s.I need you ensure it and the way to check your phone Time Zone as picture shows:

BR!

Comment

Working...
              X