Does anyone work at Tenda???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone work at Tenda???

So I have been back and forth with my issue with support since early September when the firmware update rolled out. I still have one node that does not function. The last email from support said to contact customer service for possible replacement. I have tried and tried to reach anyone with this company with no result. I have tried using the phone number during working hours listed, never get an answer. I have tried email, I have even used Face Book messenger. No reply. I ordered this equipment from Amazon, and will now have to get them involved to see if they can contact you. All I want is all three nodes that I paid for to work. I am completely fed up with your lack of support and this will be the last Tenda product I will ever buy because of this. Has anyone in this forum had this experience? Has anyone been able to get support from them?

Dear sir,

The return of the product is the responsibility of Amazon's after-sales customer service, we do not have this right to be responsible for your return, please contact the after-sales customer service, thank you for your support.

Best Regards.

Comment

Working...
    X